BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

enjoy the music!

Friday, December 3, 2010

friendship..sometimes its hurts to have one!

The Way It Should Be

Solitude have I to endure,
seemingly held with disclosure.
A fellow left astray,
as yet from yesterday.

Flashing your dainty, disarming smile,
warms my heart every once in a while.
Our longtime kinship
will always bloom with friendship.

It has never been so profound,
a lifetime friend have I found.
Let our friendship be a bond,
which can never be like a dry pond.

Let us not forget the dreams we share,
forever like sisters or brothers we care.
You'll always be a friend to me,
and that's the way it should be.


*FRienDShip...sigh..its really2 hard to find true friend that will help us and be there for us when we need them. i'm kind of frustrated to have a bestfriend anymore. I think everyone is selfish and this is the truth.
This is life anyway..hmmm..friend is someone that shares happiness and share a lot of memories together..THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE...but sometimes it hurts to have friends that doesn't really appreciate us as their fiend. Or maybe they didn't even consider us as their friend at all? I think.huhu..
really really sad to have one like that right?=(

anyone agree with that statement???

or maybe that was just my feeling...don't know!..teeetttt!
am I sooo negative about friendship??? i think so..huhu

maybe because of my past experience..I really scared to have or to considered anyone as my BEST friend anymore!NEVER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, part of it is true, but u know, i have a best friend and she's really the best person Allah send to me as a friend. Just have faith in it, sure u'll meet yours someday, insyaAllah! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, part of it is true, but u know i have a best friend and she's the best person Allah send to me as a friend. Just have faith in it, insyaAllah you'll meet yours someday.

Sella Arsyilla said...

Hmm.... I kind of had quite-equal-similar experiences abt friendship... to be specific, abt having a best friend. To be noted, its hurt when u've to endure the pain, feel suffocate becuz u cant really express it to ur best friend that she has had hurt u but juz to move on. Till the right moment, everything was blew up to the extent u cant take it no more. Then, all the love u have 4 that friendship juz died. u will stand up as a new person, breathe again when u already stop being in that hurtful friendship. From my point of view, after gone thru this kind of so call best-ever friendship, I realize that I can stand alone, without her. I'm growing stronger mentally and physically. it's already been more than 2 years since I ceased the painful friendship, that sometimes I long her in my life, but still the pain wont go away. So gurl, cheer up! U'll build a new friendship but then, my advice is...... dont really put ur heart into it. Be sincere to urself, if u dont like it, express it, dont keep it in ur heart for too long. its not good for u....anyway. Good luck.
Point to be noted: we need friends with us. Along the journey, we'll meet different kind of friends, just try to be good to them and pray that one day u can restore ur faith abt friendship and so-called relationship. U name it. juz be positive and learned from the past to be a wise person in this world. (*_*)

SALASIYAS said...

i agree with u that u cant really put ur heart into friendship..but don't get me wrong, u need friends to stay by ur side along the journey of ur life.
Be Strong and live ur life to the fullest!
=)