BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

enjoy the music!

Monday, December 6, 2010

New Excitement!!!!



GREAT SCENERY THAT U WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS IT!

GENTING..HERE I COME!!!
Last Saturday..I went to Genting Highlands with my sweet  sisters,k.we n kinah and my beloved BF,nua.It was raining early in the morning and we just want to cancell the plan but the rain was really KILLJOY!hughh..frustrated! Can u imagine?we pack all the foods n stuff but we couldn't go!

My sister suggested us to go to Pangkor Island or Malacca..

(Note: Last weekend was CUTI-CUTI MODE..hehe) + i just got my salary for last month!yooohuuuu!!! =)

After a long discussion..huhu..sambil2 layan jam kt area kl..hahaha..we have a concensus i.e kata putus.(betul ke spelling ni?huhu..sori beb..Bi ak x power sgt..huhu but i need to improve!)

Back to my story..hehe..We manage to reach at Genting by car.
Thanks to Jabatan Kerjaraya M'sia cz with their signboards..*GENTING HIGHLAND*..we can feel the cool and refreshing air of Genting! Actually, we want to try to go up to hill of Genting by Skyway cable car..but unfortunately,=( we miss the junction to go to cable car n we coulnd't U-turn.huhu..sad..but dont worry..we can just try to ride it another time.cehh..ayat pujuk hati.hehe

After we park the car..all the excitement was just totally GREAT!My sister, k.we and Nua were extremely happy n excited!huhu..we just taking the picture and enjoy the cool air at the top of the hill.AMAZINGLY beautiful!SUBHANALLAH..

Then..we buy the tickets to enter the THEME PARK-OUTDOOR ONLY worth RM176 for 4 of us.huhu...kami pergi kn waktu peak time..weekend+school holiday.



SCARED TO DEATH EXPERIENCE!

SPACE SHOT!!!That was my first ride and it was EXTREMELY SCARED AND NEVER-EVER ride experience!to me..that experience was like u were falling down to ground!!i was shaking and my heart stpo beating at the moment.
u can never imagine what i feel!maybe someone called me not challenging person n very not fun having friend like me.i never care about it!

the second ride was CORKSCREW!!this was better from SPACE SHOT!AWAY BETTER..HUHU.i just scream out loud and try to be positive..I CAN ENDURE AND JUST HAVING FUN!!!
i am proud of myself!

last ride was SPINNER.This was pretty amazing ride and i recommend everyone to try this coz u feel like u were flying and its a soothing and calming moment of ur life.Believe me k? But after the ride, of course u feel like dizzy though it was amazing!really.


SPINNER THAT CAN MAKE U FEEL LIKE FLYING


then..we just taking the picture and enjoy the moment at dinosourworld.(sorry..did not upload the picture yet.we are too tired to wait for another ride,of course la membazir sgt cz naek skit je..tp cukupla untuk hari tu.huhu






2 comments:

Saint XP said...

Wow...great n fun experience..xD

SALASIYAS said...

yeah!its really great but scary tooo!