BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

enjoy the music!

Monday, January 3, 2011

public speaking

PUBLIC SPEAKING
By Mr Hisham Karim and Ms Hanani
21 DECEMBER 2010

The day to become a good speaker have come and all the participants was given 3 minutes to talk about the issue or selected topic. As our group theme is about women entrepreneurs, I chose to talk about the founder of Sendayu Tinggi, Mdm Rozita Ibrahim. She is a great and courage women entrepreneurs that manage to start the business from level zero until successful to build Sendayu Tinggi Empire.
Founder of SENDAYU TINGGI-Rozita Ibrahim-

Actually, I have recorded my speech when my turn to do public speaking. After I hear it and watch it again, I feel so embarrassed about my speech because I didn’t done my best and I need very much improvement. I need to eliminate the fillers and try to speak confidently.  I need a lot of practice, practice and more practice in order to master the art of public speaking.
SPEAK CONFIDENTLY!

0 comments: